sombres-heros Index du Forum
sombres-heros Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
La famille Sombres-Héros vous souhaite la bienvenue !
Bonne journée à tous sur notre forum
Ktm Duke 200 Vs Cbr 250 Overdrive

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sombres-heros Index du Forum -> L'HOTEL DE VILLE -> Candidatures :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fermon

Date de naissance: 28/09/1974
Masculin
Record supérieur à 3200: Oui

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mar - 23:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Ktm Duke 200 Vs Cbr 250 Overdrive Répondre en citant

Ktm Duke 200 Vs Cbr 250 Overdrive > urlin.us/66s6s

Ktm Duke 200 Vs Cbr 250 Overdrive

bd4638e95e
The v15 is very dull performerThe more you are that much comfortable it will beCaped Crusader haNdling capabilities should be tested on tracksYour new mobile version of your website is also good and more easy to readI dont think anyoe here will buy a apche 200 just seeing motorbeam video, we all listen to our inner heart and our own research, may b motor beam just add on to that researchIt is always going to be difficult for bajaj to beat track focused ktms, they still have a long way to goArnold Seva About 15 more days to go for EICMA when we will finally get all the answers related to the updated Duke seriesCan I change the rear tyre of my 200NS to a 140 or 150 section from Michellin or MRF? How about Duke200s rear tyre? Will you recommend that? Currently I am having 130 section stock MRF tyre

The moment when you switch your Pulsars Euro to MRF, you will start to see new things&.now count yourself for Pirellis&If only they provided ABS Sad Rhowni i agree with you to some extent but in this Negative points of RTR200 against 200AS 1) Bored out engine from 180(Not a new engine) Being new engine if it is not upto the mark means wat is the use? so new or old it is doing good and better 2) No New Chassis same as engine perimeter or tubular frame it is handling precisely so no probs 3) Oil Cooling 4) Less Power being aircooled engine it is generating enough power 5) No projector Set up this will do wonders for bajaj but u cant underestimate TVS because it is equiped with 55watts light and spread is good in that 6) 5 Gears 07CR 55 watts bulbs will just help in the intensity of lightWhile we didnt like the clip-on bars much during our first ride, we did get used to it quickly on the track and didnt have anything to complain aboutRamesh Babu Its the tyres that is why TVS is giving the option of pirellisCrash I see lots of whining and crying from the pulsar fan boys in this comment thread Sunil Sunny I am enjoying that a lotAnd Previous apaches are known for their Sharp Braking&Faisal Khan Out on the road, the RS 200 does look strikingKTM has improved the pillion seat, as can be seen in the images but we will reserve judgement till we take a ride on itI would love hero, bajaj & tvs to excel in mass market segment upto 400 cc in terms of quality, refinement & reliabilityBen Does the mobile site include comment section which can be logged in

cbr 600rr azul e branca restaurantharga gear set sss new cbr 150ingeniero agrimensor villa general belgrano cbaprizelawn cbr iv settings for yahoocandlestick technical trading strategies pdf freejames rollins mobi chomikuj filmymarianne de pierres burn bright pdf freekevin kelly what technology wants epub budkawasaki ninja 500r seat cowl cbr2011 mustang v6 specs pdf free
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Mar - 23:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sombres-heros Index du Forum -> L'HOTEL DE VILLE -> Candidatures : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange